I see media bias the other way where terrorists are explained away rather
than called terrorists. Until Hamas won the election, they were never called
terrorists and every article about them stressed their 'good work' while
downplaying their attacks.
I know many Arabs and Muslims and the bottom line is that there is almost 0
protest against terrorism. And the protests that do exist are always by
Arabs and Muslims in the safety of the western world. Actually, even in the
western world I see support for attacks against innocents at almost every
rally that is held. Does this give a bias against Arabs and/or Muslims in
regard to terror? Yes. Does the silence of Arabs and/or Muslims in the face
of terror make people think they support it? Yes. Should there be protest
against terror? Yes.
Until there is, the feeling will persist.

My favorite quote comes from the Palestinian Authority after a terrorist
attack against a bus or a restaurant. It's not a condemnation of terror and
says that it's evil but instead "it does not serve the Palestinian interest
at this time".