*chuckle*
Provoke the people and reap the backlash.

Just as France has done before the riots.
Claiming there is no discrimination against muslims and legal
immigrants in their country and then intentionally reposting an
insulting article to do nothing more than further insult a people.

Then wonder why they feel marginalised, persecuted, and so very
frustrated and angry.
The hubris of the Western World and its former Colonial Masters seems
to know no bounds.

This also does not excuse the behaviour, but 'reason' is a point of view.
I think the reason behind reposting the offensive imagery was
certainly not an honourable one. It was f***ing stupid and arrogant.