Can't fucking do it can you?

SE is SE.

Anacostia is Anacostia.  Nations wasn't the club I was talking about, rather
one south of it.

If you think the river keeps criminals to the south you are a fool.  If you
think that is the only area that is bad in DC I could say the same.

If RFK is so fucking bad why do I take my kids to United games there?

This is fucking stupid.

Tim