Him wanting democracy to the world is a laugh. Freedom from oppression would
be better. A terrorist group was democratically elected to run the PA.
Terrorist supporting groups are democratically elected to governments all
across the middle east. Democracy without freedom is just tyranny in a new
suit. And yeh it was badly executed. They waited till 10 to 10:00 on a night
where Angel was on to start the attacks just to get on as the first story
for the 10:00 news. Made me miss the ending of a good episode. Really bad
timing.

BWAU