Good morning all,

    Two way OT things.

1.) Saw Black Hawk Down this weekend - What a great film.  I haven't
read the book yet, but know a lot about what happened there and wanted
to see if Bruckheimer was going to screw that up like he did Pearl
Harbor and I must say, it is a true tribute to the men who gave their
lives there for no other reason than the guy next to them.

2.) We are getting asked by clients if we support Streaming audio/video
and I know we don't but does anyone have any experience with this?  From
my initial research it looks like outsourcing is the way to go, but you
guys usually have good insight on this stuff.  Is it a pain in the butt
to manage? Is it pretty costly? etc.

Thanks again all,

Michael Corrigan
Programmer