It depends on the format you are going to be streaming, Real Video can get
very expensive,

Windows Media Player is very cheap, Not sure about quicktime.

What format do you expect to use? How many connections can you expect, what
quality are you looking for.

Oh and yes, Black Hawk Down was a great movie.