It will be interesting to see how the new tech boom shakes out, and
how big it actually is.  This will certainly effect the tax revenues
of the US in the same positive way the first boom did during the
Clinton era.  Lets just hope that if we get ahead this time we
actually do something about the debt with the budget surplus.

-Cameron