I look around a bit more and I was wrong. the solomon amendment
requires that military recruiters get the same support as other
corporate recruiters.

my bad.

that said I still disagree with the coercive nature to this. It still
seems to be the government requiring that the universities go directly
against their own human rights policies.

larry