[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I almost didn't watch it (don't bother with most videos on the net),
and then almost again not by the reference to Al Jezeera.

G, if you notice more closely in the video, she does not rant the
whole time. What we are seeing is a cut together subset of the video,
removing the (probably provoking) questions of the moderator and the
other guest who appears to be an imam.

I thought she had a pretty good cadence for her delivery (although her
mic volume was a little high, that is a sound-guy production error,
not hers.

Tim, I agree. She NAILED most of my thoughts on the subject.