Ah those aren't morals. Morals is right vs wrong. Some people believe
something is acceptable, but that doesn't make it right.

Going to war is morally wrong, however, we sometimes accept the moral
low road to ensure that the good guys don't win. As humans we make a
choice to do the right thing or the wrong thing. We accept the
consequences of our actions internally and externally.

I don't think homosexuality is immoral, I don't think it is right or
wrong. It just is.

Is it wrong to kill somebody, yes, is it immoral, yes, do we do it at
times because we think it is needed to ensure survival of our selves or
others. Yes, should we change that? No.

Self Defense is a good example. Just because human law allows for things
like self defense, but the individual must live with it.