I posted this in the "plumbers" thread, but not sure if you all read it
since it's SOO yesterday ...  If not, here it is again, in defense of
Tony's gay design

---

Am I the only one that thinks this design is fabulous?  I really really
like it.  It's clean, beautiful, and you can tell that once real
information is in there, that it will be clear and the important stuff
stands out.   It looks very professional, non-threatening, very
welcoming. I like the simplicity and the colors, too...

One small grammar thing - coldfusion-driven applications, not coldfusion
driven applications

 :-)

Looking at what other people can do with photoshop, I am so so jealous
that I have no design talent.