i read it, but i didnt think i needed to respond to defend myself...
and thank you...

at least someone has good design eyes :) jk.  i think that some
constructive criticism is GREAT, some is a bit over the top, and others
well, whatever... i appreciate the opinions of most on the list, so that
is why i subject myself to it!

tw