On 3/17/06, Loathe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Too weak and too scared to stand up for what's right.  Whether or not it
> was
> for the reasons the administration said, it was correct of us to invade.

Brave enough to stand up to  hypocrites with too much testosterone in their
system, anfd to say along with a large majority of people in this world -
No, it was not right to invade.

I agree with you about this administration lying, and I hate it.  I also
> voted against it.  However we invaded Iraq, that is history.  We invaded
> Afghanistan, and that is history.

And those who do not learn fron history...

  We must stay the course, we must not
> allow this to turn into another Vietnam where we allow the forces of evil
> win yet again.

I dont beleive in evil, but  I can honestly think of no greater danger to
the world than the american administration.