You may not know of the Lancet, but it is one of the top journals in the
world and has an impeccable reputation.

Far better people than you have tried to discredit that research (including
the British government) without success.

The incredible thing is that if you search the archives you will find that
this has been discussed on the list exhaustively before, do we have to keep
rehashing the same things? At least it's an increasingly small and desperate
band of people defending the indefensible.