Just thought I could vent right now we have had a horrible day, first our fore 3810
goes down (piece of junk equipment anyways...) our proxy server has stayed up a total
of 2 hours.....(ALL DAY!!!!!!!).........some stupid idiot thought it would be okay to
"really quicky unplug my 4 live boxes because he didn't have time to untangle his
power cord......  The the new firewall guru (ha guru my ass), didn't know about my
rules for our dmz and deleted them......

are we sure its not Friday the 13th......screw it I am going home.....