It has been a rough day here too... came in and the phone system was down,
again.

Then about the time it came back up our router died... network admin reset
the router and the firewall box popped a BSOD.

Then an application that has been working for quite some time decided to
import a null record and blew up at the end of processing 180 emails... we
corrected the null record but had the net effect of sending out an email 3
times for a corporate client.

On the upside, the wife and I went to another sonogram and got to see our
baby girl again.  My wife's due June 23rd.  We had to do another sono
because the doctor thought he saw a choroid plexus cysts, benign cysts that
are found in the fluid surrounding the brain and brain stem.  1 out of 50
babies has them and they, in combination with several other symptoms, can be
evidence of a disorder called trisonomy 18.  The sonogram today was to
verify that none of the other symptoms were there.  None of them were, so
that's a bonus... oh, and I got a video of this sonogram so I get to play
with my video CD making tools ;)

Now I've got to get back to work.  Enjoy!

Hatton