Well, for me the outcome of this case should determine whether we stay
in Afghanistan at all.

If this is what they do, fine. But I don't want to risk the lives of
folks like Tim to support them in doing it.

We should save our money, we'll probably need it to buy Tomahawks for
the next time we need to take them down a peg.