The man in question said quite clearly that he has not rejected God but has
accepted Christianity. Even though Christianity is a 'fellow religion of the
book', ANY rejection of Islam is grounds for death.
And look what the so called 'defenders of Islam in America', CAIR is saying
about this........Wait, they have not said anything. Fancy that.