we have no nbc affiliate either :(

tw

Wow, that brings back the days when my family lived in remote communities in
the mountains of Montana and Idaho.  We had "cable" back in the day when the
cable company was the guys with a large antenna at the top of the highest
mountain and ran the signal down to the town in the value.  It allowed us to
regularly get Canadian channels which often featured shows showing artist
painting sunflowers on nude models.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.