In looking for the text of the UN summit where Bolton made his
statements I did come across this site though.

it outlines the United States' view of the world, it's goals and its ambitions.

These goals are complete domination, disregard for International
Co-operation, holding the concerns of Profit for Corporations over
concerns for Humanity and the poor, and a concerted effort to Gut the
United Nations.

[John Bolton's slash-and-burn style has convinced many global leaders
that the US agenda is not to reform the United Nations but to gut it.
In fact, Bolton even called for deleting a clause saying the United
Nations should be provided with "the resources needed to fully
implement its mandates."

The Bolton/Bush agenda reflects a misguided belief that absolute US
sovereignty should take precedence over international cooperation. It
also sends a message that the US government feels no responsibility
towards—or compassion for—the world's poor. ]

but, this is a different topic. Still looking for that quote on CNN.