On 4/21/06, Gruss Gott wrote:
> You, of all people, should know this kind of goofy paranoia is BS -
> you talk to Americans every day and only one of us, Sam, is an
> Autocrat.  The rest are, to one degree or another, highly critical of
> this administration and its policies.

So anyone that's not highly critical of the admin is an autocrat? Are
you that simple minded that anyone that disagrees with you is wrong?
I support the truth and the facts while you support ANYTHING bad the
left says about Bush. That makes you gullible, naive and very
ignorant. I'd much rather follow the views of conservative
intellectuals than spew out nonsense from the likes of Moore, Soros or
Dowd. You've quoted Helen Thomas a few times also. Nice work genius.

Now did you ever admit you were wrong for saying Bush, Rove and Cheney
should resign over the Plame leak? How about the domestic spying? Come
to think of it have you ever been right in any of your attacks against
the president?