From: Loathe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 12:32 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Bush reconfirms nuking Iran, sorry :)

Actually I would say that according to the Geneva convention we could
execute many of our prisoners out of hand, but we don't, we keep them alive.

Then I would remind you that only citizens of the US are entitled to the
rights enumerated in the constitution.

Then I would await your rebuttal.

--
Timothy Heald