From: Nick McClure [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 7:07 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Bush reconfirms nuking Iran, sorry :)

You mean the same Laura Berg, the one that was suspected of Sedition, but
NEVER arrested or charged, or some other Laura Berg.

The one who urged people "to act forcefully to remove a government
administration playing games of smoke and mirrors and vicious deceit."

Or is there some other person with that same name that I should be looking
for?