Well.. I did call them.  I watched 4 shows and was charged 7.99 per show.  A
total of $31.96.

When I called and explained that the shows I was charged for was not under
the "Premium Channel" section, they said it was.  When I explained to her
that the statement about "It is also available by subscribing to Howard
Stern On Demand" made it sound it was available to me, she said no.  I was
wrong and I was in the wrong section.  She can not reverse the charges and
they have no control over the On Demand section.

Since this was not clear to me and two other people in the house, I even
offered to pay 1/2.  Credit me $15.98.  Guess what.  She said no.  It was my
fault.

So.. what did I do afterwards.  Simple.

Since I have digital cable, internet access, and phone through Comcast (at
about $200 per month), I told her that I would like to drop HBO, showtime,
and Starz... $24 a month off the bill.

Then I told her that I would drop the phone service and switch to Verizon.
I will do that today, that is about $30 a month.  Once I get Verizon, I will
then go to DSL.  That will knock $42 from the cable bill for internet
access.

So.. for a lousy $15.98, they will lose $96 per month.

Comcast.. what piss poor customer service.