I test drove the Yaris over the weekend, the engine is anemic to say the
least. 104 HP and it wont get out of it's own way. Wound up paying less for
a 2006 Corolla S, gas mileage is the same and the Corolla is bigger with
more power.

Thanks

Scott

Scott A. Stewart
Webmaster/ Developer
GlobalNet Services, Inc

http://www.gnsi.com
11820 Parklawn Dr
Rockville, MD 20852
Voice: (301) 770-9610 x 335
Fax: (301) 770-9611

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential,
and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or any employee or agent responsible for delivering this
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.