One of the problems is that there is little knowledge on how long hybrids last
and their upkeep cost over that many years.

This is true for many of the Johnny-come-lately models, yes.  But Toyota has
been making the Prius for over ten years now.  I suspect they have an idea how
their cars are holding up.  And mine came with a 10 year 100,000 mile warranty
on the battery.  So, I presume Toyota is not worried about too many of them
failing before that time.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.