From: Ian Skinner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:41 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Windows Domain Integration

For internal tracking reasons we just need to know who is doing what on our
intranet but don't want the hastle of an extra login box just for the
intranet.

--
Jay

That's what we do by using the "Windows Integrated" option.  But we are 98%
IE and only IE can do the login behind the scenes.  FF can respond to the
windows integrated request, but it has to use a logon dialog.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any attachments is for the
sole use of the intended
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any
copies of this message.