Bush wasn't elected BY THE PEOPLE.  He lost the popular vote, and
would have lost the electoral vote without Supreme Court intervention
and if you think differently, you are seriously deluded.  And if
someone will point out factual instances of Moore lying, as opposed to
simply putting a different spin on an event, I'll be happy to revise
my opinion.