> tBone wrote:
> Come on man, more does the same thing, he's accused bush of treason and shit
> like that before.

Maybe, but I don't see it as the same due to the underlying policy
question.  For example Pat Buchanan has recently said that Bush is
treasonous if he fails to enforce his constitutional duty to protect
the country from invasion as he claims is happening with immigration.

I don't see that as the same thing as calling a private citizen
treasonous for opposing a federal government policy initiative.  Or
telling widows, whose civilian husbands were murdered in war (war,
right?), that they're enjoying their husbands deaths.  That's just
vindictive rather than a question of policy.