You don't sell year round, you sell an experience. Just happens that you can
book it year round at Kirkwood.

I'd focus on each season and use 3 or 4 words for each. An example of how this
flows better can be seen at intrawest.com

That makes some sense.  This is just the link to the full page "ad" for the
resort.  I'm not representing them, they are "advertising" with us.  They gave
us the content for the full page example, but not what to link to it with.
Since this is just a freebie example we just wanted a simple link to this
information.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.