Just for fun, this is the unedited, incomplete Complete CFSCRIPT document I wrote a
while back. I'm adding to it and when its done it'll have all of the CFSCRIPT syntax
including UDF as well as special functions (writeoutput(), createobject(), etc.) that
are useful within CFSCRIPT. Feel free to comment on it and tell me what you think is
missing or confusing. I'm aiming for something that will be the end all and be all on
this topic.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/docs/cfscript.htm