I'm thinking about it but it really goes against my nature. I LIKE to give away
information. I like writing up new things, cool things, explanative things. I'd love
to make money off of it but I don't want to force it. I'm thinking about a
"this is information shareware. If you like it and find it useful, please send $X to
Michael Dinowitz"
The thing is, I'm as much a wuss as my wife. I'm not willing to make the hard
decisions and force people to give me cash for any of the community stuff I do.