Will it be Erika with the thigh master in the study, Philip with the code book in the
library, Python with the horse show in the barn or some unknown woman in some way. You
choose how Ben'll be knocked off. Only you can decide, only you.

And just for the record, I'm getting a little 'hippy' myself. No chocolate for me.