>>|From: Braver, Ben [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>>|
>>|Beautiful, isn't it?
>>|
>>|Her reply got me wondering, though -
>>|does "hippy-type" refer to attitude or inches?
>>|and did you notice in her list sex ranked third, and programming last?

For the record even if I am "hippy" I was referring to ATTITUDE!

Attitude, Mr. Braver, attitude... :)

*** DISCLAIMER - People offended by sex may well do to cover their eyes for
the rest of this posting ****

As far as sex ranking third, well, I didn't want you all to think I am a sex
maniac by ranking it first. But, since the cat's out of the bag ....

SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX,
SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX,
SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX,
SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, and more SEX!

Let us all have as much sex as possible!!! All of the time!!!

Why can't we have a good old fashioned argument about sex? Drugs, politics,
religion, it's all BORING! Let's talk about SEX!

<--- very long day, just drove 15 miles, it took an hour because people
become complete utter idiots when it is raining.

THEN! Coming back, in the dark, rainy night on Route 80, traveling in the
fast lane, doing 70, a van, in the middle lane, in front of me by 5 car
lengths, suddenly swerved RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME and CRASHED into the cement
wall, sparks flying everywhere, traffic behind me, AND HE KEPT GOING!!! And
he SPED UP! So now I'm like, do I pass this knucklehead or do I act like a
scared rabbit and follow him? <sigh>

Needless to say, my heart was in my throat and I was thinking that I haven't
had any sex in a week! YIKES!!! I'm in a drought!!! HELP!!!!!!!

Erika
(with a *K*)

Todd for President to declare National Sex Day!!!!
Erika L. Walker-Arnold, VP, RUWebby, LLC
Macromedia ColdFusion Alliance Partner
Macromedia ColdFusion 5.0 Certified Developer

..
.. << --- Candy dots
.. << --- for the line monster