Is it just me, or does anyone else (I know some of you are subscribed) think
the Fusebox Community is wrapped too tight? They don't have any fun over
there. All talk about programming and work, and circuits and stuff.

No sex. No politics. No jokes. No French Maids and no warm muffins.

Hmm. :)

Erika
(with a *K*)

Todd for President to overthrow the Fusebox Community and start a muffin
war!!!!
Erika L. Walker-Arnold, VP, RUWebby, LLC
Macromedia ColdFusion Alliance Partner
Macromedia ColdFusion 5.0 Certified Developer

..
.. << --- Candy dots
.. << --- for the line monster