>>|From: Todd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>>|
>>|I went from not liking fusebox to finaly adopting a 1.0/2.0
>>|hyrbid.  I like it and I use it today.  Then stuff started getting more
>>|complicated faster than I could keep up with and the whole group just
started getting anal
>>|about everything.

I've tried it. It's ok. I just recently had to maintain a fuseboxed app for
the first time in awhile, and, well, it's kinda like having to tie my shoe
with one hand behind my back, but, that's just because I'm not used to it.
I'm sure with more practice and exposure, I'd be fine ... it's just the time
thing. Keeps getting in the way. I think I'd rather spend my spare time
making love or learning Java.

:)

Erika
(with a *K*)

Todd for President!!!!
Erika L. Walker-Arnold, VP, RUWebby, LLC
Macromedia ColdFusion Alliance Partner
Macromedia ColdFusion 5.0 Certified Developer

..
.. << --- Candy dots
.. << --- for the line monster