I see major conspiracy here.

You asked are they killing innocents, how do we know they are innocents?  At
worst they are part of the support structure for Hezbollah, and at best they
are allowing these terrorists to operate in their communities.  They know
who the terrorists are, they know where they live, and they know that Israel
is coming.  Israel leaflets these places before it bombs them, especially in
civilian areas.

I honestly believe that there is conspiracy to defraud the public in the
falsified pictures, and in the way that journalists portray Israel's
actions.  They are trying to make Israel look bad, worse than anything that
they are actually doing.