Aparently they are British born asians. This Al-Quaeda thing isnt
really a thing, nor network, its loose cells.

Meh, another day another terrorist thing. First the IRA now these
muppets... its all fun.

MD
(and yes, I live in london, so I am not taking the piss)
http://www.markdrew.co.uk/blog/index.cfm/2005/7/8/London-Bombings