> Go ahead Cameron, .... just for fun though.

Well, it's on my home computer but it went something like:

Chicken Little,

I can understand your bitterness about your stock portfolio.  Better luck
next time.

That was about it...

But while I'm on the subject, I have seen a few more of your posts, and it
seems that you are confusing stock price with company stability and/or
product quality/future.  I think it's pretty clear that all the fear
mongering is a blatant attempt at stock manipulation.  I don't know if you
consider yourself an amateur stock analyst, but it sounds like you do.  I'd
like to take this opportunity to remind you that the SEC has very strict
penalties (though not well enforced) for this type of behavior.

If you'd like to debate the validity of stock value vs what color sock you
are wearing and/or the future of Macromedia, I would suggest doing it in a
forum with people who don't see through the BS like the crowd on this list
does.

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
elliptIQ Inc.
p.770.460.1035.232
f.770.460.0963
--
http://www.neighborware.com
America's Leading Community Network Software