From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 7:20 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Macromedia.com

First off, she spells her name with a K!  Second, I can't think of a
nicer person on this list.  The response that she gave to you is a rare
occurrence indeed.  That's how much you pissed her off.  Third, I would
much rather live my life in the happy manner in which Erika lives hers
rather that the crusty way you live yours.  Fourth, I'm no fan of
feminism, but I respect my other colleagues enough not to make it
personal and how are you so sure that Maureen or any other women on this
list are feminists?  Do women with opinions and a brain in their head
threaten you?  Fifth...well there is no fifth.  Sixth, Erika with two
last names is married to Philip with one last name.  He happens to
frequent this list too. They met via this forum (at least I think they
did ;-)) which gives you an indication of the level of friendships that
have been forged here.

We attempted, including myself, to be cordial and even welcoming but you
don't seem to want to be welcomed.  I don't care what your opinion is on
the future of ColdFusion.  I don't think it's going anywhere but if it
dies, I will adapt.  What I take offense to is your lack of respect
towards other members of the list, especially the female variety who are
all far more intelligent than I.  I hope you were taught better manners
than that.

Screw throwing muffins, where are the yellow snowballs!

Michael Corrigan
Programmer
Endora Digital Solutions
1900 S. Highland Avenue, Suite 200