> A great example is Israel's invasion of Lebanon.  I've been saying
> from day 1 how strategically stupid it was.  The facts now bear that
> out.  But that's not because I have 18 years of political commentary
> experience; any critical analyst could see that.
It wasn't strategically stupid if it was done the way the military wanted to
do it. A know nothing politician stopped them from doing the job they were
trained for. Saying that the whole thing was foolish on Israel's part is
speaking with only a small percentage of the actual information. A very
small percentage.