How do you figure that?

Yeah, Bush approved the plan, so he's guilty...but Rummy and the rest of the
dummies came up with the plan. Bush has said all along that the military
leadership has been in charge of the tactical operation from day one.

So while the Dem's calls are pointless (I don't think Bush will ever ask Rum
the Dum to resign), I don't think they are unjustified. More republicans
should join their calls. They won't, of course, because that would "hurt
their party"...which just pisses me off to no end.

You are an American before you are a Republican. Rumsfeld's decisions have
hurt your country. I mean for phuck's sake, can't someone be held
responsible for something at some point, somewhere??? Please?