<cfquote>
Faith is part of spirituality and that's something we should all explore.
</cfquote>

Depends on what you mean by Faith.

According to Webters the definition of Faith is:

1a : allegiance to duty or a person : LOYALTY
1b  (1) : fidelity to one's promises  (2) : sincerity of intentions

2a (1) : belief and trust in and loyalty to God (2) : belief in the
traditional doctrines of a religion
2b (1) : firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2) : complete
trust

3 : something that is believed especially with strong conviction; especially
: a system of religious beliefs <the Protestant faith>
------------------------

Some religions emphasize a faith which seems to stem from definitions 2 and
3 above (specifically Judeo/Christian/Islamic). Others do not.
Buddhism for example could be called a faith if you were using that word for
belief system or religion, but buddhism specifically teaches that ""Faith is
based in confidence, confidence in having experienced what we know to be
true"

Sandra Clark
http://www.shayna.com
Training in Cascading Style Sheets and Accessibility

CSS HANDS ON
New York City, October 10-13, 2006.
http://www.shayna.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=training.syllabus_display&id=1

Read an interview regarding my CSS Hands on Class at
http://www.shayna.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.display_entry&id=140