We just got back from the eye doctor and had to deal with one of those
'actively talking' types on the bus. Yelling out loud his beliefs and how
others should follow them. It wasn't till he said "he's sleeping and will
return" that I just lost it and started joking with Judith about King Author
and Cthulhu. If I was being really mean I'd have said it all MUCH louder, but I
try to respect other's space.