no, m'friend, not throwing up - just throwing muffins
:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip Arnold - ASP [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 4:41 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: SEX and IDIOTS in the rain! (was RE: The Death of Cold
Fusion )

> Philip,
>
> my sincere apologies for not spelling your name correctly
> E with a K, thanks for the correction
>
> and if ya like Chardonnay, the two of you c'mon out here and
> I'll take ya touring some yummy wineries!

<CF_Resurrect>

That's OK Ben, it's not like it's in my email address or in my Sig...
Oh, hang on <g>

Anyways, I don't really drink, I leave that upto the wife... I'm willing
to go along though just so I'm with her (waits for the sound of people
throwing up)

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer