eh. I am currently fostering a pitbull mix and having trouble finding her a
home. The shelters are not an option because pitbulls are considered dangerous
dogs here. I disagree. I would not call this dog especially well-mannered and
turned down one family because they had a 2-year-old, but my concern is that
she is quite hyper, not that she will bite. She is actually a very affectionate
nice little dog.