0, zip, nada, nothin'.
I've got a shitload of candy to get rid of.

Scott A. Stewart
REAC/PASS-IT
(202)-475-8875

"Denny Valliant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/31/2006 11:05 PM
Please respond to cf-community

        To:     CF-Community <cf-community@houseoffusion.com>
        cc:     (bcc: Scott A. Stewart/REAC/HHQ/HUD)
        Subject:        Trick or Treating gone the way of parallel parking?

I'm wondering if the days of walking from house to house trick or
treating is something I'll have to tell my kids used to happen.

It's probably USA specific, maybe even state, but the last few years
the numbers have just been way down.  Or maybe my memory is playing
tricks...

I couldn't help but notice all the news stories (local stations) about
child predators, and other scary (but not in the All Hallows Eve
spirit of scary, if you ask me;) things.

Everyone interviewed was like, "we're going to the mall" or some such.

Maybe this is something that happens as a city/town grows; people stop
waving at each other, etc.. *sigh*

I'm hopping in the car to go hit up the rich neighborhoods. ;]