Steele is a Republican, who's running on a "clean up Washington" platform.
He claims to be a moderate who's independant minded
and will work for Maryland issues, based on the ads running currently on
the DC Metro TV Stations.

His opponent is running ads typical of the Democrats in the DC area,
Steele (or George Allen) votes with George Bush X percent (x being in the
90th percentile) of the time.
This is the "We're not gonna do things the way the Republicans are"" speil
without anything really concrete to back it up.

Virginia has gotten really ugly, Jim Webb and George Allen have thrown
every gaffe and stupid remark from college at each other, neither of them
has thrown outr anything concrete.
Allen hasn't done anything in the entire time he's been in office, his
major Metro are ads have Redskins Logos all over them (his dad was George
Allen Sr. who was the coach of the Washington Redskins after Vince
Lombardi, he took the 'skins to one of their first Super Bowl wins, he's
the second most successfull coach in Redskins history behind Joe Gibbs)

So unless the Libs have a good candidate I'll vote Democratic just to get
Allen out.

His ads are very intertaining and clever.

Scott A. Stewart
REAC/PASS-IT
(202)-475-8875

"Gruss Gott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>