not going to happen. nancy pelosi will be the leader. murtha can plan
whatever he wants, but bush runs the military and he isn't facing another
election. one thing you can say about bush is that he will do what he
believes, everyone else be damned. the dems, frankly, would be smart to let
the president continue to "wallow" in iraq, as they see it, because it helps
them politically going into '08.

i would prefer to see a real plan from someone, anyone, to give our guys a
shot at winning in iraq for the long term. sorry, but i just don't see that
plan coming from democrats.