See I disagree there. My dog knew exactly what she was getting in trouble
for, and it motivated her big time to not do it anymore. In fact, it was the
negative reinforcement that potty trained my dog in just a few days....she
never got treats or anything for goin outside.

But again, each situation is different....my dog happened to respond more to
negative reinforcement (she hated pissin' me off) than to positive
reinforcement (she's lukewarm on treats).

--
When I was young I wondered what could ever drive a man to want to
kill....and it scares the shit right out of me to know that I don't have to